Friday 5 February 2016

Boy Problems


I saw a few requests for this band, which is awesome because the are absolutely phenomenal. I haven't given them a listen in a few years, which is sad because they used to be one of my favourites. I am more than happy to share this band, they are the epitome of great midwest emo-flavoured screamo. It's a life requirement that everyone hear "I Swallowed A Bug" before they die. Anyway, this is Boy Problems. They were possibly around in 2007, though the only year they were definitely active in was 2008, when they released a demo and a four-way split. Boy Problems also shared members with Snowing and Boys & Sex. Enjoy.

1. I Swallowed A Bug
2. I Hate Kevin
3. I Don't Know What I'm Saying
4. You Enjoy Sports Horses And Gambling But Not In Excess
5. Neither Seen Nor Heard

1. Lautrec - Taylor's Tent
2. The Reptilian - The One Thing I Could Never Stomach About Santa Carla Is All The Damn Vampires
3. Boy Problems - I Swallowed A Bug
4. Osceola - Don't Tase Me Bro
5. Lautrec - Pushin' For Cushion
6. The Reptilian - Untitled
7. Boy Problems - Good Grief
8. Osceola - Malax

7 comments: